A circuitous route to Santiago de Compostela, Spain. Stage One beginning in Munich, Germany ending in Jerusalem - traveling through Austria, Italy, Albania, Macedonia, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus and Israel. Second stage from Vienna, through Germany, Czech Republic, Holland, Belgium, France and Spain.
Final destination - Santiago!

Post Script: The changeable situation in Jerusalem has led to a change in plans. The Rome to Jerusalem leg of this journey has been changed to the 'End to End' in the UK, after which the journey will resume as above in Vienna.

Friday 9 September 2016

Off wandering,aAgain

Here it is – only 15 months since I returned from my year long journey and I am off on another Camino!  Two Caminos in fact!  I have set up a new blog and here is the address. You can register to receive any new posts by email – just submit your email address and follow the directions.  I hope you enjoy following my journey – actually our journey – this time. The address is:


No comments:

Post a Comment